THE REVOLUTION MINDSET SLEEP & STRENGTH
- Do you find it hard to switch off at night?
- What if you could facilitate improved sleep and recovery?
- Want to learn a new way to improve energy levels in a short space of time?
- Want to build Mindset strength and resilience to reduce stress in your life?
Sleep and Strength can be delivered as a 121 Session (Remote or Face to Face), Course, Workshop. Focusing on Sleep, Recovery and Resilience it teaches you the amazing process of iRest®, for both your Mind and Body.
Those of you curious about your nightly sleep patterns will know that, we need deep sleep for the body to recover, and REM for the mind. I have a stressful job, train 5 days a week and was getting less than an hour of REM and deep sleep. By using iRest® 2-3 times a week I have almost doubled my deep sleep and getting 2-3 hours of REM a night whilst improving my own recovery and wellbeing. Who doesn’t want that?!
What is it?
An evidence-based Mind Body practice founded on ancient teachings of Yogic Sleep. iRest® is an approach to Yoga Nidra by Richard Miller and a form of self-enquiry that research shows effectively reduces:
What do I have to do?
Simply lie down and rest! Don’t let the mention of Yoga confuse you – no warrior or downward dog here!
What will you learn?
As a Level 1 Teacher, I will guide you through the key steps of iRest® allowing you to learn how to:
- Release stress and learn to deal with your emotions more effectively
- Build resilience in your daily life by improving self-belief
- Align the body to mind through breath and body sensing to improve relaxation
- Learn to calm your busy Mind to facilitate changes to sleep and recovery patterns
- Take the practice home with recordings and watch the results for yourself!
“If you are looking to improve your wellbeing through better quality of sleep I can highly recommend the iRest for Sleep and Resilience Workshop with Louise at Revolution Performance Mindset. A practical, interactive workshop packed with loads of materials to take away, delivered by a true professional who clearly knows her stuff”
“I now have a failproof strategy for getting some deep rest and recovery time for my mind and body. The supporting course material helps you fully understand the process, and the recordings of the sessions are great to use for your own practice”
“Having an overly busy mind and finding it hard to switch off has resulted in many years of poor sleep and feeling like I’ve tried everything. This was my last attempt at something and I’m so glad I signed up! Louise has been incredibly supportive, and you get how passionate she is. She takes the time to make sure you get the best out of the sessions which is aided by her recordings for you to try bite sized iRest outside of class”