iRest ® for Sleep and Recovery
A full day course that focuses on Sleep and Recovery. Teaching the amazing process of iRest®, which gives opportunity to rejuvenate in short sessions.
Sleep problems are on the rise and a recent study by King’s College London said now, more than ever Sleep should be priority. But it’s not just Sleep that’s key here – REST it is how we recover faster – it’s my secret weapon for success!
- Find it hard to switch off at night?
- Do you work long hours – need a way to feel truly rested to perform to a high level?
- What if you could learn a process of rapid rest where say 35 minutes feels like the equivalent of 4 hours sleep?
- Wish you could find a way to reboot energy levels during your lunch break?
- Want a short cut to better sleep? (and it’s not necessarily more!)
- Looking to invest in yourself where there is a clear return on time and money for YOU?
Then this is the course for you!
What will I learn on the course?
- Full day face to face course teachings includes practical exercises, interactive sessions, Q&A and a comprehensive iRest®
- Understand the Science and learn how to use a technique, that research shows, that even in a very short dose positively influences sleep and well-being.
- Learn the entire iRest® Toolkit to improve productivity and performance – in work, sport or just life!
- Reduce stress fast, studies show that recent trends for the convenience of practices like iRest® are catching on in many workplaces, especially during the lunch hour.
- Research shows an iRest® for 10 or 20 minutes can help you fall into short periods of restful sleep, so you awaken refreshed and ready for the rest of your day.
- Be taught an evidence-based practice that is researched backed with on-going studies across a huge number of areas, including its ability to improve length of time asleep to enhance decision making.
Course Bonuses included FREE!
- Immediate Access to the Sleep Fundamentals Course including Tools for Sleep Assessment to get you started straight away! (worth £29)
- The entire course’s iRest® recordings – over 3 hours of practices to take home – yours to keep for life! (worth £56)
- Access to the Sleep and Energy Library to boost your plan after you’ve completed your course – over 4 hours of further content to support the development of your ongoing practice (worth £265!)
- CPD Certificate
That’s £350 of BONUSES included ALONGSIDE your one-day course!
“I had an amazing experience on the course with Louise. I had been struggling with my sleep and I didn’t think I would achieve the results I did. I learnt so much about why we sleep, and I loved experiencing iRest. Since completing the course, I have been able to rest and go to sleep with ease”. Louise T
“Excellent iRest course run by Louise who really knows her stuff. Course helped me sleep again after months of anxiety and insomnia. Great content, materials, and progression through. Highly recommend!” Kate
“The Sleep & Strength iRest Course was excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it fascinating too. Lou is a brilliant instructor; insightful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I came away with great advice and new techniques that I can use straight away to recharge quickly and easily whenever I need it. Totally recommend Louise’s courses!” Louise B
- Saturday 20th of November
- 0900 – 1630
- £149 Per Person
Imagine – how different the rest of your life could be when you invest in better Sleep and Recovery for you?
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07835622343 – happy to chat to see if the course is right for you!
Course Tutor profile
I am Louise Herzog, a Level 1 iRest® teacher and Master Coach. I’m an expert in using sleep and rest to improve my client’s quality of life and how they feel. As an experienced Senior Manager in Sales, who also runs her own coaching business, is Mum of 2 small boys and a CrossFit enthusiast, I know first-hand how more effective (not necessarily more!) rest and recovery aids my ability to be at my best. I wish I’d learnt all about sleep and effective rest years ago! Having a strong evidence base for this course is important to me and I can’t wait to share my knowledge with you, like I have with previous groups and with my 1-2-1 clients.